Did you know that Feng Shui is about more than just interior design?
Did you know that Feng Shui can help you to be more productive and achieve your personal goals?
Did you know that with techniques that have been taught for thousands of years, Health, Prosperity, Love and Abundance are not out of your reach?
Did you know that Feng Shui can actually help you to improve Inter and Intra-personal Relationships through achieving better Communication and developing Synchronicity with your environment?
Ann Covell will host a special one-hour presentation on how Feng Shui can create positive changes in your life. She will introduce participants to the basics of Feng Shui and will help to clear up some of the misconceptions about Feng Shui. She will give a brief history and show participants a few examples of how feng Shui can really help with life’s challenges.
With the proper use of Feng Shui you can:
- Improve communications with your loved ones
- Find light support and positivity during challenging times
- Draw in opportunities of love and prosperity
- Understand how your home is a metaphor for your life
- Find hidden patterns that are supporting or hindering you
- Improve all aspects of your health - yes, even weight loss
- Support you through life's transitions
- Understand the energy pattern of your home
- Create a safe, serene, sensual space for you and your partner
- Mediate family opposition and differences that inhibit closeness and togetherness
- Work through personal blocks and limitations that stunt growth, holding you back from living your full potential
In these times we’re all looking for hope, clarity, and peace of mind in a world that seems so full of obstacles. Sign up today to see how “Wind Water” (Feng Shui) can help bring balance and clarity to your life.
Ann Covell has been studying Feng Shui for over a decade. She is certified by the Interior Alignment School of Feng Shui and is a member of the International Feng Shui Guild. Her journey with Feng Shui began when she bought her first house and deepened when she became director of administration at a school for Traditional Chinese Medicine. She integrates the traditional Chinese compass school with the methods of the western modules.
Ann is the founder and creator of Feng Shui Naturally and publisher and editor of a weekly eizine.
You can email Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org